Please help with me HD loss problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone help?I have a medion pc, on the c drive there is around 90 gig and usually with all my installed stuff and also my p2p torrent stuff it averages between 29-35gig spare, then i installed Roxio media suite 8 and tried to do a dvd burn of some P!nk moovies for my daughter and it hung on 65% then i closed it as it obviously wasnt going anywhere fast ( or slow) i tried this three times with no luck anyway i then noticed the hard disc space was down to 22 then 17! so i decided to take it back to before i installed it, on the system restore point, but the hard drive is still showing only 17gig, i have searched everywhere on the pc i can think of ( IE temp files etc) to see where the rest of the gig has gone, nothing esle has been up or dloaded since this problem occurred,
i can only presume the files written to the dvd were stored on the hd somewhere, but have no idea if this is the case and where
i am sure it has something to do with the burning of the dvds as each time i tried to burn the disc the amount of hard disc space decreased about the same amount
where will it be? can i get it back? please help iam tearing my hair out.

Install Sequoia View and look at the pretty pictures to see where your disk space is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back