Please review EagleGet (freeware alternative to IDM)

Hi,

EagleGet is a free all-in-one download manager; it supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocol as well as popular online video websites. EagleGet can be integrated to Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, and uses multi-threaded technology to boost downloads.

EagleGet has many advantages compared to other similar products. For example, EagleGet has ad-free video sniffer, and EagleGet is the first freeware download manager that supports automatic refresh expired download links.

EagleGet is completely free without any virus, malware or spyware.

I've contacted the webmaster via email, unfortunately there's no reply... Where should I send a request for getting my software reviewed?

Hi,

EagleGet is a free all-in-one download manager; it supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocol as well as popular online video websites. EagleGet can be integrated to Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, and uses multi-threaded technology to boost downloads.

EagleGet has many advantages compared to other similar products. For example, EagleGet has ad-free video sniffer, and EagleGet is the first freeware download manager that supports automatic refresh expired download links.

EagleGet is completely free without any virus, malware or spyware.

I've contacted the webmaster via email, unfortunately there's no reply... Where should I send a request for getting my software reviewed?

Send me an email : )

...[ ]...and uses multi-threaded technology to boost downloads.
"Boosting download speed", is a talking point of all download managers. However, your connection speed isn't going to go up using one.

One other point though, are you saying the this software will function in place of "Video Download Helper"?

Back