pls help me remove unwanted CiD popups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I must have accidentally installed a program which results in frequent, annoying popups whenever I use internet explorer. The prefix on the popup is CiD. I have run HijackThis and have a log - can I post this log and hopefully someone can help me fix my problem?

I've tried everything but can't seem to remove the Cid popups

Hi can someone please help me. I've followed the instructions and have downloaded several adware removal programs but the unwanted CiD popups continue to persist. Is there anything else I can do as I really don't want to have to re-format my computer? Your assistance would be appreciated.

where are your logs from, avg antispyware, combofix, vundofix and hjt . upload them as an attachment and not a copy and paste
when you run avg, make sure that you select to find all things and quarantine and click apply all actions.
in the following link there is a thread that is infected with CiD pop-ups. read it and see how, and what is needed of you.
DO NOT GO LOOKING FOR THE FILES THAT NEED TO BE REMOVED, NOT EVERYONES ARE THE SAME https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic72445.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back