Problem with colors when viewing videos (HP w15e)

hi
i am using HPw15e monitor. I ve no trouble in viewing videos online but when i view videos thro VLC, KMP,etc i couldn view it in the default colour. video can be viewed oly in odd colours. tried re installing the players but the result was same. how to fix this problem?

Video playback problems

Can't be sure which audio and video codecs you have installed, but I would think if you go to this site; http://www.mediacodec.org/ and download this codec pack, you probably won't have any trouble with video playback, using VLC, KM & WM players. Hope that does the trick.

^^
Ya it certainly did the trick. Thanks a ton. But now i ve problem viewing video with KMP. The size of the video displayed is only of a quarter to the KMP window..display is too small. The same happens even when i tried to view it in full screen. wat should be done to view t in the proper size?

That small screen problem, with video playback, can be down to your PC's graphic chip, or the drivers you have, or a screen setting in KM player. If you get full screen playback using Windows Media Player, then your graphics 'card' or chip is good enough, same for VLC player. Also, it can be the file you are playing is in a low resolution, and so the player keeps the window small on your screen, to keep the picture quality looking good, but small. You can usually drag the corner of the video player window out to a bigger size, but the quality will suffer, it's a compromise. Have a look in the options of KM player, for 'video' and option to change the screen size. Or play a video, and right-click in the window, you might see the options there. I will have a look at KMP and see how it works.

No problem with VLC and WMP. I tried changing screen size, right clicked playing video amd made some changes in options and even drag the border but nothin worked.

Back