Problem with cruzer crossfire 1 gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyhkuj

Hello. I have a prob wid my cruzer crossfire flash drive as xp does not recognize it. I have tried to look for drivers on the website but no luck as it does not have any cruzer crossfire drivers (stupid website). what should i do? plz help!

XP has drivers built in for USB flash drives, it comes up as "USB Mass Storage Device" when it installs it.

Is this a new drive or is it old?

new drive. and i think u got it confused i don't want a driver, i want a way to fix the problem that xp does not recognize the drive. every time i plug it into a computer, it says that xp does not recognize the drive.

If the problem is the same with each one, then you either had a huge coincidence of having 4 faulty drives, or you have a problem with your PC or Windows which is making the devices not recognize.

Fair enough, mate, if that's your decision. However, you didn't answer my question as to whether this problem has only happened with this drive or all of the ones that you have owned.

If it has happened with each drive then I don't think it's the drive that's faulty, especially if they're by different brands.

apologies for late reply

hello. sorry for my late reply. i've be no this has only happened once with this drive only. the first one got stolen by some rotten b@*s$^!d :evil:. i don't know how he managed to do it because i was only going to the printer to collect some typed up things :suspiciou. oh well must've been more careful hey? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back