PS2 Memory Card problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 8mb memory card only works in slot 2. Some games recognize the card in slot 2 and I can save games just fine. Some look for slot 1 and therefore I can't save. Anyone know why my card works fine in slot 2 and not 1? I've also had a friend bring his memory card over and it works fine in slot 1, so i know the system is working fine.

Mine too

ellis0127 said:
My 8mb memory card only works in slot 2. Some games recognize the card in slot 2 and I can save games just fine. Some look for slot 1 and therefore I can't save. Anyone know why my card works fine in slot 2 and not 1? I've also had a friend bring his memory card over and it works fine in slot 1, so i know the system is working fine.

That is just what mine does. Do you have any idea how to fix? I just bought the darn thing.

suggestion

Maybe your PS2's Emotion Engine is the trouble or the system on your PS2 that handle job of read memory and gamepad controller. My PS2 have trouble like that. My suggest is buy a new PS2 because the EE chip is expensive one like you buy a new one PS2. EE is CPU of your PS2.

i think he's right it's probably the EE and not the card. i had the same problem once but it was worked fine in my buddies PS2 so just go with a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back