Question about "Sandboxie" program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on here familiar with/use the program Sandboxie?

What is your opinion/experience with it?

Looks like it might be a good program to use, just wondering?

Thanks

I hear Leo Laporte talk about it once in a while and he recommends it. I would love to try it but it doesn't work on Vista 64...

I hear Leo Laporte talk about it once in a while and he recommends it. I would love to try it but it doesn't work on Vista 64...

Well, that pretty much puts a stop to me using it also. That's what I'm running. Too bad, it might have been a pretty good program.

Thanks for the reply.

It has worked well for me so far. They did drop support for 64-bit a while back although you might still find an older version.

I checked back on the website where I saw the ad to see if maybe this was a new version that would work with x64 but couldn't find any specs. It says "Win-all", I guess this means all but x64, just my luck. I keep running into this problem. Everything works on the x32 but x64 is still kinda the orphan child.

Oh well, so much for that.

Thanks for the responses.

I managed to find something about Sandboxie for 64-bit systems... It's version 2.3 from as much as I can tell since the dialog box popped up on my screen when I tried to run it... I have enclosed it in a RAR file...

I appreciate that. I'll jump over there and take a look.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back