Random BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

I got alot of random BSOD's mostly "Irq less or not equal" and "paged error in nonpaged area". Sometimes i cant event start my computer because it crashes on the welcome screen. I running xp sp2 go all updates. I noticed something strange. Then i talking my comp to another house etc friend or nabour i dont crash that often. I have tested the mashine with memtest no errors. I also tried some burnin test no problems. But soon as iam home i crashes
very frequently. Can it be the power supply?
I have tried some things seen on ealier topics like this but nothing seems to help.

I have linked to some minidumps to get a clue to solve the problem.
Minidumps

XiaNoiD

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Update Zonealarm, it may solve your problem. If it doesn`t, uninstall Zonealarm, and see if the crashes continue. Obviously disconnect from the net when doing this.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

HeLP!!

hmm i have tryed it but it doesnt seem to help :(.
I just tried to reinstall windows. But it crashed all the time. im just lucky if i can get into windows now :(.

The reason I said upgrade, or uninstall Zonealarm. Is because your minidumps crashed at vsdatant.sys. This is one of the Zonealarm drivers. It is known to cause problems with some systems/configurations.

I just downloaded your minidumps again, but I noticed they aren`t the same minidumps, and are a lot older.

Regards Howard :)

Most of your latest minidumps crash with memory corruption.

This could be a ram/psu problem.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back