Realtek HD Audio Drivers: low quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i try to record "what i hear" i have to uncheck the stereo mix mute in the options of the control panel of the drivers, but whats the problem.. when i record what i hear sound i got very low quality.. i tryed to record with differend extensions as mp3 and wav but the result is the same.. i think that the problem are the Realtek HD Audio Drivers so please help..

i use winxp home edition sp2 and for record focus mp3 recorder pro and fraps (get the same results)

thnx in advance, jREV

What is your computer's make and model? You can go to the manufacturer's support website and download and install the latest audio drivers. Is XP fully updated from Microsoft's Update website?

i really dont know, i kept the updates off for a while and then turned them on.. it dloaded for a pretty long time so i stopped, dont know if its updated but i guess that is not.. so u think that i should just go to the microsofts official webpage and download the latest audio drivers for xp? ill try thnx.. gonna answer u asap

Again, what is your computer's make and model? It is important to keep your computer current using Microsoft's Update service. Critical Updates are necessary to install. Optional updates are just that... Driver updates are optional. If there is an audio driver listed, download and install it

Realtek HD audio Driver issues straight out of the box! BE CAREFUL what you buy!

My mobile computer Toshiba Satellite A110 with REALTEK drivers has more audio issues than anyone should ever have to deal with straight out of the box. Toshiba technical support finally admit, "these are the limitations of the computer you purchased, lf you don't like it, take it back!" Can you imagine... how moral is this? l am tired after doing all this research. ln order to have people capable of hearing me on mic and myself hearing even loud audio output, l have to work harder than their tech support. lt has been very disturbing to come across help such as suggestions that a set of external laptop speakers with a power supply of there own, on a MOBiLE Computer should work.

l am fully aware the problem here is not just realtek, lt ls also toshiba's fault for not labeling the box as junk audio, can't hear anything, not even windows startup sound very well. Until realtek/toshiba ""VlCTlMS"" are offered new drivers and more than likely, new speakers so the new drivers can be supported, this problem is only going to get worse by removing the .dat files. l have already noticed removing the .dat files has caused my audio input(mic) quality to go scratchy and static sounding. On top of this, after removing the .dat files, my audio output fluctuates once DAlLY. (ie. kicks in high and then low audio output. AND l'm not talking about a bad headset/mlc or set of speakers. These are the "limitations" of this awful machine.) This is a serious issue and misrepresentation!

Everyone that owns a pc with these realtek/toshiba issues should get together and maybe finally get the proper outcome we deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back