Right-side of print faded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1n9k00p4

Ok we have a HP 4600 color laserjet which prints the right side of the pages faded. Now, on the right half of each printout, no matter what colours are there, its allways the yellow that is faded on the right side, other colors on the right side are ok. And on the left side ALL colours are ok including yellow.

Any ideas on what maybe casing this?

Cheers.

On B/W lasers it means the toner is running low on one side of the cartridge, so you take it out (the cartridge) and shake it a bit to distribute the remaining toner evenly.

lol did that dude, i work at a school as a technician, i post here after all resources have been used. Anything that would instantley come to mindi have tried.

I cant see us finding a solution for this it may be

thanks for the responce though.

Of course you probably reinstalled your drivers. Have you printed out a Self-Test/Configuration page? If you are able, I would make sure the transfer roller is properly seated on the right side (might want to check the springs under the bushings). It could be a high voltage problem or the ECU board also. It might also be a dirty optic mirror.

nodsu's analysis is the correct one:

On B/W lasers it means the toner is running low on one side of the cartridge, so you take it out (the cartridge) and shake it a bit to distribute the remaining toner evenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back