Rs-232c serial cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

femmym

does anyone know were i can purchase a rs-232c serial cable , for my fugifilm mx-1200 digital camera. its got a round pin socket on side of the camera not a USB port on it i have tryed EBAY & MAPLINS no luck with both of them , if anyone knows were i could purchase one from and roughly how much it might cost i would be very grateful to hear from them thankyou .
femmym

It seems rather odd that you can't find the cable, one would think maybe BestBuy should have it (depending on your location) otherwise most computer repair shops should be able to whip one up for you.:)

never give that a thought , how much do they cost roughly do you know because im waying it up wether it would be cheaper to buy a card reader rather than a lead.
femmym

how much do they cost roughly do you know because im waying it up wether it would be cheaper to buy a card reader rather than a lead.
femmym

Oops!, I never thought of a card reader, my bad :eek: If that's an option, the cost will be similar, and one advantage is that the card reader has multiple uses whereas the cable would be for that camera only.;)
Definitely go with the reader, you'll easily find them for under $30.00

Good choice, and that way you can use it for anything. You could even use the memory cards as a 'usb flash drive'. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back