Rustam the Great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in dire need of getting my d800 operational. I keep getting this annoying grey screen that is unpassable by any means mentioned previously in this forum.
The lappy in mention has come down a long line of hands to finnaly reach me as a last resort. If you could help a poor soul out in need a computer of some sort plz email me here or at No_Address@Dont_Want_Spam.com.
service tag# jzggz21-595b

thanx to everyone here who has tryed to help me :)

As Tedster said below. If you would like people to email you, please enable the option in your profile if you haven't done so already - Spike

It is EXTREMELY foolish to post your email in a public forum. You must like spam and viri. Moreover, you need to be specific with your problem when asking for help.

Rustam yet again you amaze me. I cant tell you how thankfull i am. I had it packed away and hadnt been to techspot for a week. I rushed to get it and BOOM the pass works. Yet know i am confronted with a harddrive password screen :(. IF anyone can help leme know plz. my service tag is above. the hdd service tagg is 429f4hby2wa-595b

THANX again rustam for puting me one step closer

slutz420 said:
Rustam yet again you amaze me. I cant tell you how thankfull i am. I had it packed away and hadnt been to techspot for a week. I rushed to get it and BOOM the pass works. Yet know i am confronted with a harddrive password screen :(. IF anyone can help leme know plz. my service tag is above. the hdd service tagg is 429f4hby2wa-595b

THANX again rustam for puting me one step closer

Just to let you know, I`ve deleted your new thread on this subject. This is because you`ve already posted your problem in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

So Many Posts on Dell 1150

So why can't I get this thing working?

We have a dell 1150 that we use for our worship music. Most of the college students and teens run sound. One that graduated has moved away, now we realize that he had master password. Dell has not helped. All we get is the Grey Screen that says:

This computer system, #577d051-a95b, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password.
Please type in the Primary or Administrator password and press <Enter>.

When booting it shows
Inspiron 1150 Series
Bios Revision A07

I don't see what is meant by a service tag, all I see on the bottom is two tags/stickers, one Starts DELL for use with adapter PA-10 or PA-12. The other one has a whole lot of different numbers and and something about a broadcom Modem What is the format?

Thank you,
Pastor Smith

Hi Rustam

I am Luuk Janssen from the netherlands and i've a problem. My Dell latitude C510/C610 is protected by a password. Now i read that you are the man who can solve this problem is this correct.

This is the service tag i found on it:
#4RV2D0J-595B

I hope you can help me, and i am sorry about my bad englisch.

Greets Luuk

aussiedave, first off this was an old topic. Second, he probably doesn't even come here anymore.

If you needed help, you really should have made your own topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back