Safe mode boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjayem

Hello,
This is my first time posting to this group. I have read many posts and they have hepled me tremendously. I have a question about booting into safe mode.
I have an AMD Atholon 64 Processor 3000 1.8Ghz, 2GB ram, MSI K8N Neo2 motherboard
I am trying to update my driver for my video card, ATI All in One Wonder 9600xt, I have found the best way to do that on this forum. However it requires me to boot into safe mode to remove some files. For some reason I cannot boot into safe mode using any F key. I understand that the usual key is F8 to get to safe mode. I have tried them all. If anyone has any ideas as to what I have done to disable the boot feature please let me know.
Thanks, arjayem

Thanks for the fast reply,and the welcome.
I haven't tried the delete key, do you mean I should try all f keys with the delete key?

arjayem said:
Thanks for the fast reply,and the welcome.
I haven't tried the delete key, do you mean I should try all f keys with the delete key?

Try the guide first, and follow it exactly. That was my post before I edited it, sorry. What I did mean was to try each key induvidually, but that was wrong info, follow the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back