SanDisk Cruzer Micro Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Yea I know "another SanDisk question" but.......

I have a SanDisk Cruzer Micro 2.0 GB. I read ALL of the advice that was given in ALL the threads (2 weeks to read) and nothing seems to help me. Here is where I am, so please tell me what else I could do.

U3 has been removed and is no longer on the drive.

I have formatted the drive 10+ times in FAT32 as instructed.

My BIOS is fully updated and all USB ports are "Enabled."

I have changed the letter of all my drives multiple times in different combo's.

All my USB’s are 2.0, and fully functional (all my other USB stuff work in all of them).

I do not have any DVD or any other hardcore programs that might interfere with the flash drive.

My flash drive works on ALL XP computers at work, at school and even on my laptop.

I do not have access to WIN98, a computer with WIN98 and all the "HP Softpaq", and "X-format" links in ALL the threads for "drivers" are dead.

The problem I have is that I have tried EVERYTHING! And when I stick the Cruzer in my desktop, it lights up, stays lit and everything but my computer does not know it exists! Even when my comp is restarted with the drive plugged in, it never shows up in my computer, or in DiskManagement. Nothing pops up, not even a sand timer. Formatting was done on my work computers, where the drive actually showed itself.

How are you supposed to fix something that your computer does not know exists???? This question was asked multiple times on many threads but no one "really" answers it!
Thanks

I'm sure this has been posted in all the other Sandisk threads, but I do not remember them all.

Have you looked for it in Disk Management? Right click on My Computer and choose Manage... Does it show up in there?

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back