Screen crash and stuck Windows 10

In my windows 10 desktop sometimes screen crash and stuck
angry.gif
(Please look attached image). the only thing that can do turn off the PC from the button. all drivers are up WhatsApp Image 2018-01-07 at 12.06.31 AM.jpg o date
smiley.gif
. installed from driver booster. please help if you know solution. thank you.

Off the top, I would suspect a heat problem with the video card. Please provide history and specifics for a better guess - but if I had been running the video card for a couple of years and it was out of warranty, I would replace the thermal interface material after giving the card a good cleaning. About a 50/50 shot.

Off the top, I would suspect a heat problem with the video card. Please provide history and specifics for a better guess - but if I had been running the video card for a couple of years and it was out of warranty, I would replace the thermal interface material after giving the card a good cleaning. About a 50/50 shot.
Thank you for reply there is no card in my PC. Its on board

Off the top, I would suspect a heat problem with the video COMPONENT ON THE MOTHERBOARD. Please provide history and specifics for a better guess - but if I had been running the video COMPONENT for a couple of years and it was out of warranty, I would replace the thermal interface material after giving the MOTHERBOARD a good cleaning. About a 50/50 shot.

Back