Screen crash and stuck Windows 10

By Numesh ยท 6 replies
Jan 6, 2018
Post New Reply
  1. In my windows 10 desktop sometimes screen crash and stuck [​IMG](Please look attached image). the only thing that can do turn off the PC from the button. all drivers are up WhatsApp Image 2018-01-07 at 12.06.31 AM. o date [​IMG]. installed from driver booster. please help if you know solution. thank you.

2. holdum323

holdum323 Banned Posts: 1,725   +453

Numesh likes this.
  3. Cycloid Torus

Cycloid Torus Stone age computing. Posts: 3,403   +865

Off the top, I would suspect a heat problem with the video card. Please provide history and specifics for a better guess - but if I had been running the video card for a couple of years and it was out of warranty, I would replace the thermal interface material after giving the card a good cleaning. About a 50/50 shot.

Numesh and holdum323 like this.
  4. holdum323

holdum323 Banned Posts: 1,725   +453

Thanks @Cycloid Torus I can always count on you to bail me out. LOL. I have to confess, I'm not a hardware person. Strictly software.

5. Numesh

Numesh TS Rookie Topic Starter

6. Numesh

Numesh TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank you for reply there is no card in my PC. Its on board

7. Cycloid Torus

Cycloid Torus Stone age computing. Posts: 3,403   +865

Off the top, I would suspect a heat problem with the video COMPONENT ON THE MOTHERBOARD. Please provide history and specifics for a better guess - but if I had been running the video COMPONENT for a couple of years and it was out of warranty, I would replace the thermal interface material after giving the MOTHERBOARD a good cleaning. About a 50/50 shot.