SETI : can't connect to server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitAlex

I decided to restart crunching SETI but when I launch the CLI 3.08 it cannot reach the server to authentify my email address. Not from work nor from home :dead:

Any suggestions ?

At work I have a huge firewall & DMZ & stuff security system but at home i only have a router (no firewall).

No, I will not crunch & give you credit for it so don't ask.;)

I just think it's a problem with the WU servers & lots of connections are lost when trying to download new WUs. I've been trying since yesterday & I can only upload ( if I'm lucky ). Sometimes, even the upload will not work.

I've noticed this problem for a couple days. It's really slowing me down in my quest to no longer be below the inactive users on the team list. :)

I had a whole bunch of units to submit and I've only been able to get a few of those through in the past couple days. I'm submitting right now, but so far I've only submitted 4, don't know if the good luck is going to continue til I'm done submitting.

June 18, 2004
The campus network folks did some great troubleshooting and narrowed down the problem to a faulty link on the path to our ISP. Repairs have been called in.

I know the new one hasn't been working but has anyone else stopped being able to send work units to seti?

I think the server is having problems again. I had 3 I tried to return just now and only 1 made it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back