Should I sell my PC and Video games to www.sellgamesfast.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need your help guys, I can't decide whether I should accept an offer from sellgamesfast.com or not.
I've used them b4, they paid me what I was promised and I got my money really fast too ... I think like on the 3rd day I've had money in my paypal. But I donno if they are actually paying top $$$ for my games, maybe I could get a better deal.
They said they will pay me
$25.00 for Bionic Commando (PC)
$28.50 for Street Fighter IV (PS3)
and
$32.50 for Red Faction: Guerrilla (PS3)

I checked with gamestop, they didn't even wanna pay $15 for any of my games, not to mention they don't even buy back PC games ...
I'm also thinking to sell it on ebay or amazon, but with all their fees and 7 day auctions , I'll get money only in like 2-3 weeks.
Do you guys know any other place that pays more than sellgamesfast.com? 'cause ebay or any other auction sites are too slow and I have to do too much to actually sell my used games ...
Thanks ...

Those prices look pretty damn excellent, considering you can buy Bionic Commando for £22 brand new over here in the UK, and it's been out in the US for a bit longer has it not? So $25 for a used PC copy is pretty sweet to say the least!
You sure it's legal? :p

really hard to tell if the op is being sincere or really good at advertising his site : D

nobody wanna lost money, i doubt that site is legit tehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back