Sims 2 help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the sims 2 today and i started installing it and i entered the cd key and clicked next and it said "are you sure you want to quit installation?" can someone help please!!! :confused:

Are you sure you acquired this software legally? If so, I would recommend contacting EA, or returning and/or exchanging it... I have this game myself and have had no installation troubles.

I have bought this game also and every time I try to play the game it says "DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics adapter is not located in your system! Please have (something) installed by the manufacter" I want to know is this DirectX 9.0 compatible
graphics adapter is something that has to be bought like a plug or is a cd or maybe you can download it?

DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics adapter is...

A DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics adapter is a graphics card or video card that you need to purchase and install in your computer. It is something you have to buy, it's a physical piece of equipment that goes inside of the computer. You can buy one online or at your local computer store. The store might charge extra to install it, but if you know someone who is good with computers ask them do do it, it only takes 5-10 minutes to get it installed and working.

Remember, you can't just buy any graphics card, you need to make sure you get one that is compatible with your computer.

"are you sure you want to quit installation?" I have also gotten this error. Haven't found a fix yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back