sistem advisor please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Intel Celeron 2600 processor, Ati Radeon 9200 SE, Fujitsu Siemens mainboard but just 256 mb ddr... Is that a cause of my sistem's usual every day crashes? Thank you in advance...

Hello and welcome to techspot!

System crashes are pretty hard to diagnose over the internet, which is why we need as much detail from you as possible. What do you mean when you say your system crashes? Does it shut off? Reboot? Freeze completely/partially? Blue screen of death BSOD?

When does it typically happen? I.e., have you noticed any pattern as to what it is you are doing when it crashes?

If you can provide us with some more detail, we may be able to steer you in the right direction.

well...

Well, it freeze' s, it doesn' t reboot,but it constantly freeze' s and it' s annoying...and i just reinstalled Windows and i tried to optimize it with Tune-Up Utilities, Sistem Mechanic... it doesn't work... Thanks for the reply!

A hard lock up like that generally indicates an overheating issue with the CPU or RAM. Take the side of the case off and put a table fan on the sucker and see if this helps. you can dwnload software called Everest which can give you system temps and specs Don is asking for.

Hi Don, how was your Holidays in Canada, BC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back