Skynet trouble please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. After recently runing an anti-virus scan with AVG 8.5 network adition I got alot of infected files and rootkits and hidden drivers all to do with skynet virus. I removed infected files and repreformed scan only to find most had reappeared again. Checked forms and found Malwarebytes had good reviews so downloaded and preformed scan (without disabling AVG) this is the first log attached. Still having no success i found this good fourm and preformed the eight steps for malware removal. See logs attached. Currently Maleware bytes is still finding 1 skynet trojan that it doesn't seem to be able to remove and AVG is finding 9 rootkits.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with getting this thing off my system.

John.

Turn off System Restore by going to Control Panel, System, Advanced, System Restore, and uncheck any checked boxes. Rerun the scans. If they are "clean" reenable System Restore by checking the unchecked boxes...

JwRyan, if you are still having this problem and would like help with malware, please see Virus and Malware Removal

Leave the same logs to start. We are behind here due to several of us who help with the cleaning being temporarily off.

EDIT: Please turn the System Restore back on. It's best if you don't use it now, but it's better to have restore points available.

Thanks all but finally think I got it sorted. Ran one scan with Combo-fix seems to have gotten it all. I'll keep checking and if it reappaers again I'll post back to other site before attempting anything else.

Many Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back