Software ????

By mrjuddwarner
Dec 24, 2006
  1. I have a computer that has some software such as Adobe Photoshop. I bought a new computer and it doesn't have adobe photoshop on it. I cannot find my cd or license key for the software, so I was wondering if there was a way to mirror the one computer to the other and be able to put the software on the new that is on the old with out purchasing new software?
  2. Nodsu

    Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

    If you don't have the license (key) or the original media, then you don't have the right to use this software.
  3. Tmagic650

    Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,244   +234

    You can "mirror" the old drive to a new drive by using a utility like "diskwizard" from Seagate. This may not guarantee that Photoshop will still work properly.

    Those product keys and the program CD's are so important to keep track of
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...