Something wrong with my internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitomobo

i cant surf using firefox browser, but i can surf with IE..why?

i cant update AV@Anti Spyware@any software

when i try to search for anything with google@yahoo, it reply as
=========================================================
"403 Forbidden"

We're sorry...
... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.
========================================================
it happen no matter what i type in the search box.so, i cant google for help and hope someone here can help me get rid of this..

does it has anything to do with keylogger@spyware@virus?
i got infected by spyware before, but already fix it with SSD..

plz help me,i hope i dont need to format my pc bcoz of this..

anyway,my defence line up are:
Symantec AV
AVG anti Spyware
Spyware Doctor
Spybot search & destroy

sorry for bad grammar..my english is very bad(rarely use english)

i think my pc is back to normal today. i can surf with firefox and search with google..

but, for caution i attach my hijackthis log.in case if that thing is still in my system..

#is there any thread here that can teach us how to understand hijackthis log?bcoz i dont know anything in the log.

Malware removal is such a complex subject, that a HJT tutorial would be of little use.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 195.175.37.70:80

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or folders(if there).

C:\windows\ALCMTR.EXE

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of mitomobo's Avatar
mitomobo only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back