Sound problem with speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently went to get my computer fixed because of a virus-caused-file-corruption. I just got my computer back and now everything is gone except for my word files and stuff. I just about got some of the stuff reintalled then i came across this... I thought i'd go and watch a video of youtube, and there was no sound. My speakers were plugged and it was on. I went to control panel and clicked on audio and i found there wasn't a sound program or something...im not sure... can anyone help please? My computer is windows 98 xp i think...im not sure...only my dad knows... and i dont know what a computer's make is...
I dont know what to list..if you tell me what you need to know maybe i can find out...By the way, i just had my computer fixed thats why everything is gone...and i can't seem to find the guy who fixed my computer anymore...

You don't say what your computers make and model is, so we can't help you find the sound driver online. This fix could be as simple as going to the computer manufactures support website and downloading and installing the latest sound driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back