Static shock on computer case

aznbennet

TS Rookie
i had a static shock on the left side of the computer case and now it wont turn on.. but the problem is i dont know what is the problem ( the power supply or the computer case) because i can see light on the motherboard button and does the computer case have some wires that make my computer wont turn on?

i dont think its the motherboard since i didnt touch the motherboard directly when i had a static shock

also i have a problem with black screen

Motherboard is a X58 and my ram is a G Skill