Steam trading zone

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
Now that so much stuff is giftable we should probably have a trading zone to help people figure out how to offload inventory for something they might appreciate more! Remember, this is for 'unwanted mutual gift trade' or similar - no cash or any other type of monies trading is allowed by Steam.

Edit: Good looking out St1ckM4n

I'll lead it off... I've got either a key or giftable copies of:

A Virus Named TOM
ARMA: Cold War Assault
Alpha Prime
Always Sometimes Monsters
Amnesia: Dark Descent Steam Key
Awesomenauts
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Bad Hotel
Bastion Steam Key
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Batman™: Arkham City GOTY
Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC
Blackguards
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
Cave Story+
Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II - African Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II - Norse Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II - Russian Unit Pack
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key
DARK
Darkout
Darksiders Steam Key
Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package
Dead Space Steam Key
Deadlight
Dear Esther
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC Steam key
Edge Of Space (Early Access)
Eets Munchies Steam Key
Enemy Mind
English Country Tune
Euro Truck Simulator 2
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
F.E.A.R. 3
Farming World
FEZ
FTL: Faster Than Light Steam Key
Fish Fillets 2
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Gemini Rue
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer Key
Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer Key
Guardians of Middle-earth
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
Hammerwatch
Hard Reset Extended Edition
HOARD
Hero Academy
Hero Academy Gold Pack Content Code
Hitman: Absolution
Hotline Miami
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Hydrophobia
Insurgency
Jack Lumber
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
LIMBO
Legend of Grimrock
Little Inferno
Little Inferno
Mark of the Ninja Steam Key
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack
Papo & Yo
Payday 2
PixelJunk Eden
Post Master
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam Key
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam key
Red Faction: Armageddon Steam Key
Red Faction: Guerrilla Steam Key
ReignMaker
Rescue - Everyday Heroes
Reus
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Serious Sam Double D Steam Key
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter Steam Key
Shank 2
Signs of Life (Early Access)
Silence of the Sleep
Solar 2
Stacking
Steamworld Dig
Supreme Commander 2
Super Toy Cars
Take On Helicopters
Terraria
The Bard's Tale
The Detail
The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Thomas Was Alone
Thomas Was Alone
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
To the Moon
Trine 2: Complete Story Steam Key
Two Brothers
UFO: Afterlight
Windforge
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam Key
Z
Zoo Park

that I want to trade for any decent game I don't already own. Here is a list of games I'd really like to get, but offer me something else if you don't have any of these (except for coupons). I'm also open to multiple from me for a single decent title from you:

Assassin's Creed III
Dark Souls II
Demigod
King's Quest Collection
Lord of the Fallen
Quake IV
Shadow of Mordor
Watch Dogs

My actual games list to save you some time http://steamcommunity.com/id/lncpapa/games/?tab=all&sort=name

Here is my wishlist which might also save you some time http://steamcommunity.com/id/lncpapa/wishlist

I purchased 2 Samsung SSDs the other day that each came with Far Cry 4 codes - I would really like to trade one of these for a Steam copy if anyone has it available. I just looked it up and found out that these don't use Steam for distribution and I'd like to keep my library in one place. Let me know if you'd like to trade. The second copy I wouldn't mind trading for something like:
Shadow of Mordor
Watch Dogs
Dark Souls II

The second copy got stolen by http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100139785 .

Updated 150317

Last edited:
I believe I have an extra copy of DiRT 2. Not on your list but I'll throw it out there for anybody else who might be interested.

If you would be okay with that trade I'd be all for it - though I think you should watch vids on VVVVVV first. It's an indie game with very simple graphics - I wasn't expecting much for it except maybe another indie game or maybe something someone got on a super cheap during one of the sales but don't have any use for. I already have Dirt 2 retail but would love to have a Steam version as I prefer it over everything else right now. Let me know your answer (be it yes or no) - my steamname is LNCPapa :)

Ooohhh evidently I can't gift it. I thought I could. ?_?
Now all I have is a 50% off any valve title coupon. I'd be willing to get rid of it.

Good call with this thread Papa, time to keep adding on to the list.

Here is what I have.

Trine I
Serious Sam 3: BFE
King Arthur - The Role Playing Game

Not really looking for anything specific so if anyone is interested just contact me here or on Steam with an offer. I also take TF2 items depending on what you have.

Edit: Updated

I have a spare invite to the Steam Mobile beta if anyone is interested. Obviously you'll need an iOS or Android device and I'd prefer it go to someone who'll actually use it, but first come, first served.

I have a spare invite to the Steam Mobile beta if anyone is interested. Obviously you'll need an iOS or Android device and I'd prefer it go to someone who'll actually use it, but first come, first served.

Nice thread idea. But I'd edit the OP to state this is for 'unwanted mutual gift trade' or similar. That, or don't put steam id's here directly. They have rules against trading gifts for money, is all.

I have the following to trade. Open to any suggestions.

- The Orange Box
- Garry's Mod

Not sure how good Trine 2 is... never played it, but Trine looks really cool (even though I've only played it for about 10 minutes.) I'm sure this would be a great game to play multiplayer.

I hope that it's also OK to ask if anyone has got an extra copy of Mafia 2, it was just on sale but my PSU died so I had to get a new one and then I ran out of money :/ anyhow, I'm also looking for S.T.A.L.K.E.R., I have Clear Sky but the two others would be nice to have too :)

I would also now have a few extra games that I could trade, I'm open for suggestions even tho I prefer keys/metals or other cool games :D

- L4D
- Hydrophobia
- Sniper Elite
- Steel Storm

I have 2 copies of Dirt 3 in the form of steam redeem codes. Let me know if anyone wants them. I assume that giving away redeem codes is cool, if not let me know haha.
I do not have any games in mind for trade.. but Id take anything no one wants lol.

I'd love one - but not sure if you want either of what I have or even both for one of those.

I will take plants verse zombies haha. Add me on steam Blkfx1. I will send the redeem code when I get off work later on today.

Just a quick update since I don't trade often, but I still have the two games from January and now SS3:BFE.

Trine I

Hit me up if interested.

Just a quick update since I don't trade often, but I still have the two games from January and now SS3:BFE.

Trine I

Hit me up if interested.

What would u want for SS3? :)

I have this games available for trading:

* Resident Evil 5
* Alpha Protocol
* Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution – The Missing Link DLC
- Tactical Enhancement + Explosive Mission Bundle DLC

I'm waiting for offers :D