Stop error winXp cpc2004 are you there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop error winXp

Hi all,

I just bought a new computer 3 weeks ago. The problem is that since I have begin to use it on a regular basis, it can triggers automatic reboot sometimes.

Specs:
Core 2 Duo 1.86
Asus P5B mb
1g ram
250g W.D. HD
GeForce 7300 GT 256

View attachment Mini112906-01.txt
View attachment 11342

Edit: I forgot, I made 14 pass using memtest with no error, I also did a chkdsk with no error.

Thank in advance :approve:

CUINL said:
Hi all,

I just bought a new computer 3 weeks ago. The problem is that since I have begin to use it on a regular basis, it can triggers automatic reboot sometimes.

Specs:
Core 2 Duo 1.86
Asus P5B mb
1g ram
250g W.D. HD
GeForce 7300 GT 256

View attachment 11341
View attachment 11342

Edit: I forgot, I made 14 pass using memtest with no error, I also did a chkdsk with no error.

Thank in advance :approve:

What firewall and antivirus are you using? Did you run CHKDSK /R

Is this home built? r did you buy its specs as one? I need to know this first before i can attempt to tackle the problem.

smore9648 said:
What firewall and antivirus are you using? Did you run CHKDSK /R

My machine is no connected on the internet, I want to keep it clean ;) I use another older computer to access the virus infected world that is the WWW!

So I have no antivirus.
the firewall is the one from XP security center, that, I think, is always activated?

Sjbrand99 said:
Is this home built? r did you buy its specs as one? I need to know this first before i can attempt to tackle the problem.

I went to a computer store and they built it around my needs. I assume that they know wich part that match with each other :crossfingers:

It is not a one kit machine like an IBM or a DELL for example.

cpc2004 said:
CUINL,

I am living at the different time zone and I am not the site expert of this forum. If you want more experts to help you, do not mention any particular person at the problem title.

Your windows is crashed at nVidia Display card driver. Refer this problem and nVidia Display Card Driver of yours is same as this problem

Sorry if I offended the experts of the board :( I thought that you were part of the team and when I was searching about my problem in google, I was seeing your screen name often in those forums.

Thanks, I have updated my drivers. I hope that it will make the problem go away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back