Stupid EA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

When I tried to reinstall Zero-Hour it would work but I get a error when it finishes then when I went to go uninstall it I cant find it inside Add/Remove programs, Also I cant click on the uninstall thing inside the program files because it is a "Virus" says my anti-virus program and it put it into the Chest box :haha:

Oh wait, I fixed it... Im so smart :D

Did a brute-force delete and it worked!

By Zero-Hour... you better not mean the expansion for C&C Generals...

Generals is an insult to C&C.

I know it sucks, I just wanted to play it to own my brother :haha:

C&C sucks so bad now, it was alot better when westwood had it and didnt spend 30 months on 3d graphics and 2 weeks on scripting the gameplay...

I personally hate EA with all my heart, They suck so much...

You know Half-life 2: Ep2? It was suppose to come out early but EA told Valve to release the half-life 2, ep 1 and ep 2 for PS3... I should fly to all of their EA buildings and beat them up :evil: I'll probably save the world then get all the ladies with my über micro eh? :)

LMFAO..Paradox got me lost :)

Unlike u..i have a PS3...and love it!

Also EA is cool with me, MADDEN all day. Onli problem is that they made C&C 3 for 360 so now i def gotta get the elite. If it was not for madden then EA might be on my $h!* list. :D

I hate EA's sports games since IMO they don't try to improve their games that much. But EA's other games I enjoy playing them such as Burnout and Def Jam.

I'm just a NFL fan. Gotta LOVE MADDEN :D :D :D

Other than that EA can shove it! I want SOCOM 4 PS3 thats what i am really waiting for. If C&C and Madden did not exist EA would be a small time developer/publusher.

Myzz617 said:
LMFAO..Paradox got me lost :)

Unlike u..i have a PS3...and love it!

Also EA is cool with me, MADDEN all day. Onli problem is that they made C&C 3 for 360 so now i def gotta get the elite. If it was not for madden then EA might be on my $h!* list. :D

Actually I do have a PS3, It ***** *** ***** now that about 98% of the games are going to Xbox 360... If MGS goes to xbox 360 then 100% of the games go to Xbox ;)

TimeParadoX said:
... If MGS goes to xbox 360 then 100% of the games go to Xbox ;)

If that happens, especially exclusives like SOCOM then I will trade my PS3 :( ASAP in for the 360elite! Microsoft is doin this onli so they can stay in the race with the PS3. Give it a few and all this mulit-console releases will soon start to diminish.

MGS and SOCOM will most likely always be a PS exclusive, if not then its even stupider then the production of 20G PS3's.

1.) the original subject has been forgotten.
2.) you cannot seem to use a decent language.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back