Sudden crashes during random times

Hello, I have been having this problem for awhile now and have not been able to narrow down what it could be until now.

My computer will All of a sudden my screen will go black, the speakers will make the usual "ERRRR, fked up" and the fans in my computer will speed up to max. Now I have checked my event logs and nothing, Ran every diagnosis I could and nothing and didn't know what to do until I saw this.
2jbjrkj.jpg

Now I know the voltage is a little under than what it should be for the -12 V however I used my Psu tester on it and it says it is fine... However its always good to get a second opinion about these situations.. So would anyone know if this is why my computer will tend to crash a lot ? Or should I be searching somewhere else ?

The -12 volts is not used, so the reading is false and should be ignored... You could try another power supply for test purposes

I have thought about doing that, however since the crash is at random times and will happen as fast as twice a day or once a week. I wouldn't know if the other power supply is what fixed it or if the crash just hasn't happened yet.

Back