System error, Category 102,Event ID 1003

winediva

I already see the same problem in other posts but I hope that someone could help my with my minidumps since I don't have the software to installed it. Please help!

Attachments

• Mini011311-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 3
  • Mini011411-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini011911-01.dmp
  • Mini011911-02.dmp
  • Mini012511-02.dmp
    104 KB · Views: 1
Your issue is with oz776.sys which is a driver file from company O2Micro belonging to product O2Micro USB CCID SmartCard Reader.

Smart Card Readers, search and you will find: Reads & writes CompactFlash Type-I/II, Microdrives, Memory Stick (Pro), Memory Stick Duo (Pro), xD-Picture Card, Type-H xD-Picture Card, Type-M xD-Picture Card, Secure Digital (SD), miniSD, microSD, MultiMediaCard (MMC), RS-MMC, MMCmobile, MMCmicro, T-Flash, SDHC and etc.

According to the faulty driver you should have this piece of hardware in your system.

oz776.sys

Probably was something related with the Blackberry Desktop Software, I found this> "File oz776.sys is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers. Known file sizes on Windows XP are 56,320 bytes (50% of all occurrence), 62,208 bytes, 61,312 bytes, 68,696 bytes, 60,544 bytes.
The driver can be started or stopped from Services in the Control Panel or by other programs. The program is not visible. The file is a trustworthy file from Microsoft. There is no detailed description of this service. oz776.sys is not a Windows system file. oz776.sys seems to be a compressed file. Therefore the technical security rating is 11% dangerous, however also read the users reviews."

I rename the oz776.sys to oz776.sys.old let's see what happen! However Thank you very much for your help!

BSOD again!

I rename the files but the problem is still bringing iBSOD!! Here is my latest minidump :mad: should I format ? I don't want to format and that the problem continues because I've been reading that in some cases when people format having this problem the issue persist, let me know your advice and again Thank you very much!!

Attachments

• Mini012611-01.dmp
Your error is 0x00000044: MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS
It is usually due to a hardware driver issue.

Unfortunantly it only cited a Windows OS driver and they are usually too general to be of any diagnostic help.

Question: Does your system have a card reader?

omg

Yes it have, the one you told me before de O2, I should make a rollback of the driver, you know how to do that?

Did you build this system or buy it such as Dell, HP, etc.? Your answer will determine our next step.

Yikes!

I think the last IT and support of the company did it but yes I have the licence of WIN XP SP2 is a Dell Latitude D630

Find the exaact model, go to the company's website and update the latest drivers for this card reader. I was going to say go to Dell's website and update but if I read you correctly this card reader was added after purchase, correct?

Sorry for the misunderstandin

Sorry, I missunderstand your last question, the equipment wasn't rebuilded is an original Dell Latitude D630 but the software configuration was re-configured here by the last IT Support, so the card reader was an original part, let me update the drivers from dell's website

Thanks you very much for your follow up Route44 I really appreciate your help!!

Back