techn part for the Gamecube

By cosjoan
Nov 21, 2005
  1. Who jnows where I can buy or find a little switch located on a little card just below the cover pin, when opening the cover.

    Pleae help.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...