The 10 Most Anticipated PC Games of 2017

Scorpus

Staff member
Wildlands looks very promising but as usual there will be those that no matter how good it plays just like the division does oh this is typical Ubisoft crap.

I agree regarding Wildlands, in comparison with For Honor, the marketing campaign was almost invisible and lack of gameplay and screenshots from the game.
I also have a bad feeling regarding Kingdom Come Deliverance. A very ambitious and complex game and it kind of reminds me of No Man's Sky.

Tom Clancy and Mass Effect are probably the only ones I will be playing. So far 2017 looks dry for games. Not that I play any these days anyway. Bring me GTA 6 in 2-4 years time on PC because that's the only one Il be bothered to play the sh!t out of.

This year, I`m only excited about one game: ME Andromeda and hopefully, the very talented Arkane Studios will surprise me with the new take on Prey. Oh, and I`m willing to wait a couple of years for Cyberpunk2077, if it turns out to be a perfect blend of DeusEx and the Witcher.

I'd be interested to know what you would have listed as your most anticipated games of the year (on PC)
I woulnd't have said anything if you said "My most anticipated PC games of 2017" but you said THE. thus when you mention agents of mayhem and say how its under the radar, thats basically the opposite of "anticipated."

Hack and Slash has been neglected for years? When did Chivalry:MW release? Is it that old?

Back