The all-in-one security app for your smartphone

learninmypc

No one likes the thought that a mugging, car accident or other emergency can happen to them. Unfortunately, everyone runs into scary moments at some point in their life.

That's why ICE BlackBox is a must-have app. It's like a personal security system built right into your Android or Apple smartphone. It's got plenty of useful features and is easy to use in high-stress situations.

In case of an emergency, tap a button and ICE BlackBox streams video, audio and GPS location information to a secure server. Whether you're the victim of domestic abuse, a car accident or theft, you can collect valuable evidence to send to the police.
Read more Is it as good as it sounds?

If you need a security app like antivirus than why don't you try CM Security- AppLock&AntiVirus android app. It fulfill your both requirements. It works just like an antivirus and like a mobile security. It will keep secure your mobile.

If you need a security app like antivirus than why don't you try CM Security- AppLock&AntiVirus android app. It fulfill your both requirements. It works just like an antivirus and like a mobile security. It will keep secure your mobile.
Because I was told in another thread of mine security programs were not necessary. I posted this for input only & thanks for yours. :)

Back