The Best Desktop PCs: Best Value, Gaming & All-In-One

The best PC you can get for yourself, is the best parts you are able to buy with what you have on hand, and custom build yourself.

But of course, this is for those who love tinkering. The experience is extremely rewarding once built to perfection, but it's not for all. Many prefer to just flash money to these pre-built sellers and just start using it. Less hassle.

Buying cars- we have no choice, but to yield to the car sellers and agree to buy what options they provide, but when it comes PCs, we have a choice.

I stopped buying from Dell, when it started limiting the customizations they initially provided. In the beginning, it was mind-boggling to see the extent of which you can customize your laptop.

The best PC you can get for yourself, is the best parts you are able to buy with what you have on hand, and custom build yourself.

But of course, this is for those who love tinkering. The experience is extremely rewarding once built to perfection, but it's not for all. Many prefer to just flash money to these pre-built sellers and just start using it. Less hassle.

Buying cars- we have no choice, but to yield to the car sellers and agree to buy what options they provide, but when it comes PCs, we have a choice.

I stopped buying from Dell, when it started limiting the customizations they initially provided. In the beginning, it was mind-boggling to see the extent of which you can customize your laptop.
All in ones have few advantages that are appealing to some, they have fewer cables, do not need extra space for the base and still have the power of desktops such as large screen.
I wanted to do cable job for a long time to remove the mess I have from PC, multiple monitors, and my speakers with AV receiver. Cables are messy. An average person knows this. Therefore, having a neat monitor and one power cable going to outlet is a good idea.

Last edited:
Back