The Best Gaming Laptops - Holidays 2022

I know this is just my point of view but gaming on a laptop just seems to be too limiting to me, even with a larger screen. Yes, yes, I am aware you can hook up a larger monitor etc, etc ......

I have an older Razer Blade 2020 and it does well, well built and all. I follow reddit, r/razer and am a bit concerned about battery bloat issues, I haven't had a problem myself in the few years of ownership but its something of concern. And yeah, as stated above, battery life, even non gaming, just basics, is kinda poor.

I have an older Razer Blade 2020 and it does well, well built and all. I follow reddit, r/razer and am a bit concerned about battery bloat issues, I haven't had a problem myself in the few years of ownership but its something of concern. And yeah, as stated above, battery life, even non gaming, just basics, is kinda poor.
any thin and light laptop is going to have that issue, there inst enough room in such small chassis to breathe properly and keep the batteries cool, or expand when they get warm. We see it all the time at work with TnLs.

This is why removable external batteries were the GOAT.

Back