The Best Phones: Top Picks for Every Price Range

Once again motorola gets shafted in these suggestions. the moto G stylus 5g is cheaper then the samsung A54, offers better battery life, a better snapdragon 6 gen 1 processor, and a much more stock android experience. But Techspot really has it out for moto.

Also, no talk of the moto thinkphone as a budget flagship option? $700, been on sale for $500 semi permanently, snapdragon 8 gen 1+, 8GB RAM, 5000 MaH battery, and stock android experience.

Once again motorola gets shafted in these suggestions. the moto G stylus 5g is cheaper then the samsung A54, offers better battery life, a better snapdragon 6 gen 1 processor, and a much more stock android experience. But Techspot really has it out for moto.

Also, no talk of the moto thinkphone as a budget flagship option? $700, been on sale for $500 semi permanently, snapdragon 8 gen 1+, 8GB RAM, 5000 MaH battery, and stock android experience.
I have had several over the years, great battery life and no bloat.

No love for Xiaomi either. They got very good phones.
I personally have had issues with them after a year or so of usage. Other than that, they also keep on adding the bloat as well, whereas even Samsung remained more targeted with their 'additional features'.

idk man im on a moto z4 right now and just bought the moto g stylus 5g 2023 from best buy and was actually saddened by the way they changed their one handed navigation. ruined for me now. took it back. the phone lagged while swiping between homescreens too and I wasn't installing or updating anything. it also wouldn't work on visible for some reason yet mint and google fi didn't complain. no clue what unlocked means I guess. took it back. rather throw a monthly payment for something worthwile.

Back