The Sims Complete Collection not installing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the Sims Complete Collection and when I click the install button on the install wizard, it tells me that I don't have enough space on . and that I need 3600 MB of free space to install, and then kicks me out of the installer.

I have 13.6GB of free space on C: and I don't know why it would fail to recognize that. I've uninstalled a lot of excess programs and defragmented my computer, I've ran countless virus scans and spyware scans and I still get this error.

I'm really starting to get ticked off, but anything you could do to help would be GREATLY appreciated.

BTW: In the screenshot I was using a Windows theme, but upon realizing that might mess with my computer I uninstalled it and it still won't let me install the sims.

I've attached a screenshot of the error message and my DirectX Diagnostic of my computer specs.

Cheers
Dhargk

Attachments

• errormessage.JPG
    errormessage.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 18
  • DxDiag.txt
    43.1 KB · Views: 11
ughhh...

[CENTER]Mine does the SAME exact thing...I even returned my game and got a new one..but same thing happened, i have done the smae things you have and cleaned up all my stuff. have you figured out how to make it work??:[/CENTER]chef:

I'm not sure if this should go here but I also have problems installing SIMS complete collection; first I've reached 95% then it would give error message about cyclic redunduncy (I wasn't able to prnt scrn). I had it replaced but still having the same problem;

then now when I tried it again it wouldn't even get past install wizard :

SIMS ERROR.jpg

Im havin trrouble installin mine too. I get to 95% then it asks to put disk 2 in. I do that then it opens a folder with a sound clip an a folder. Go into the folder an find a zip file. If i click on the zip or close that down it continues to install but then says insert SIMS COLLECTION in, or the file is damaged.

I have the same problem - get to 95% than a message says something about a cyclic error...something to do with expansion pack 4. any help would be much appreciated thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back