There is no reCAPTCHA where it should be

Guys can you help me ? I don`t know why but there arent`t any reCAPTCHA where it should be. My PC just don`t find them. I tried to remove cookies, reinstal java and stuff, it doesn`t help. Please help me !!!

I may not be able to help, but I think a little bit more detail is needed.

Are you being presented with a CAPTCHA, but it is not rendering to the page completely?
Is it a website CAPTCHA (if so which websites) or one that you are programming yourself?
Which browser are you using? It is possible a browser add-on is preventing it from working correctly.

I may not be able to help, but I think a little bit more detail is needed.

Are you being presented with a CAPTCHA, but it is not rendering to the page completely?
Is it a website CAPTCHA (if so which websites) or one that you are programming yourself?
Which browser are you using? It is possible a browser add-on is preventing it from working correctly.
Well few weeks everything was fine but few days ago on all sites there is no CAPTCHA box and that space where it should be is empty. And this problem is on every browser: chrome, firefox, internet explorer.

Have you noticed any other problems with the PC? In order to be a cross-browser problem, it seems to be an issue elsewhere. Could be something Windows Update or possibly your anti-virus glitched during an update.

Have you noticed any other problems with the PC? In order to be a cross-browser problem, it seems to be an issue elsewhere. Could be something Windows Update or possibly your anti-virus glitched during an update.
I checked Windows Updates now and everything is fine, but I don`t know anything about anti-virus. How can I check anti-virus updates and stuff ? I`m using Windows 10.

Software is a funny thing, especially with differences in hardware. I wasn't meaning check to see if you were updated. I was referencing a glitch may have occurred during the process of updating.

As for checking the anti-virus software, that is at times tricky. Most of the time you can check by simply deactivating the anti-virus. Other times you may need to remove the software completely. And there are times the damage is irreversible (unless you are extremely qualified), and will require a system recovery or reinstall.

Have you considered the possibility it could be Mal-ware of some sort?

Software is a funny thing, especially with differences in hardware. I wasn't meaning check to see if you were updated. I was referencing a glitch may have occurred during the process of updating.

As for checking the anti-virus software, that is at times tricky. Most of the time you can check by simply deactivating the anti-virus. Other times you may need to remove the software completely. And there are times the damage is irreversible (unless you are extremely qualified), and will require a system recovery or reinstall.

Have you considered the possibility it could be Mal-ware of some sort?
Actually I haven`t seen any other problems except that one with CAPTCHA so I don`t think that damage done to my pc is irreversible. One day I turned my anti-virus off to download one safe file, maybe this coused troubles. And I don`t know anything about Mal-ware, should I give more attention to that ?

To be honest I have been throwing rocks in the air hoping to hit something. I'm just as confused as you are to the potential problem. I'm simply starting a conversation so anyone else coming into the conversation might have more detail to go on. And in the process we might find a solution. But for now I'm not seeing it.

If you know for sure the file you downloaded is safe and the site you downloaded from is safe, I would rule that out for now.

Do you have any restore points that can return you to a time period of which you didn't have the issue? Sometimes it is easier to fall back on a restore point, than continuing to pull hair trying to fix issues.

To be honest I have been throwing rocks in the air hoping to hit something. I'm just as confused as you are to the potential problem. I'm simply starting a conversation so anyone else coming into the conversation might have more detail to go on. And in the process we might find a solution. But for now I'm not seeing it.

If you know for sure the file you downloaded is safe and the site you downloaded from is safe, I would rule that out for now.

Do you have any restore points that can return you to a time period of which you didn't have the issue? Sometimes it is easier to fall back on a restore point, than continuing to pull hair trying to fix issues.
No, I don`t have any restore points becouse my PC is brand new.

Well few weeks everything was fine but few days ago on all sites there is no CAPTCHA box and that space where it should be is empty. And this problem is on every browser: chrome, firefox, internet explorer.
  • Disable any addBlocker you might have installed.
  • disable ALL addons & extensions too

I've seen issues where Firefox would not display a block of code (ie: the Captcha) while Chrome would.

Back