These wireless earphones will set you back just $33

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

Don't let their size deceive you, TrebLab's X11 earphones deliver a satisfying listening experience with zero wires attached. Small, but mighty, these wireless earphones are the perfect addition to your daily commute, and they're on sale for over 80 percent off.

Packed with advanced features like passive noise cancellation and a built-in microphone, the X11 Wireless Earphones are a solid pick for listening while you're on the move. Whether you're doing chores around the house or commuting to work, the inexpensive X11s are also designed with secure ear fins and a sweatproof housing, making them an ideal workout companion as well. Plus, with a built-in mic, you can take calls hands-free, giving you even more flexibility when you're out and about during the day.

The TrebLab X11 are simple inexpensive wireless earphones, but so far they've garnered positive user reviews on Amazon with 4 out of 5 stars. Normally retailing for $199.99, you can grab the X11 Wireless Earphones on sale for $33.

Permalink to story.

If I find something that was $200 and they are on sale for $30 I don't think it's a great offer, I think something smells fishy.
I think it's a great offer. Think about it logically... If you spend 30 skins on them and they turn out to be crap, you're not gonna mourn the loss of $30 too much (unless $30 is a hefty sum to you) but if you find them worth $200 and only paid $30, are you gonna complain then?

I think it's a great offer. Think about it logically... If you spend 30 skins on them and they turn out to be crap, you're not gonna mourn the loss of $30 too much (unless $30 is a hefty sum to you) but if you find them worth $200 and only paid $30, are you gonna complain then?
In Treblabs official page they are $47 (Down from $65), good luck finding them the $200 worth. Even the brand makes them sound cheap. Now, if you were to tell me some Sony branded earphones... or I don't know, JBL, Bose, harman kardon, sennheiser, sure!

If I find something that was $200 and they are on sale for $30 I don't think it's a great offer, I think something smells fishy.
I have to agree. Sounds like Techspot got a special offer and decided to sell some. 2 reasons and only 2 reasons something drops from a high price down to a really low price like this, is that they didn't sell or they are trying to get rid of stock, typically because of a newer version. They could be good but at that big of a price drop, you really should ask questions.

"the perfect addition to your daily commute"? Gosh, now you won't be able to hear the sirens WAILING behind you. No thanks :(

Lol, they're $40 at Walmart - $40 at newegg - and $30 with a groupon. each site shows them being normally $200 bucks.

What's up I wonder?

In Treblabs official page they are $47 (Down from $65), good luck finding them the $200 worth. Even the brand makes them sound cheap. Now, if you were to tell me some Sony branded earphones... or I don't know, JBL, Bose, harman kardon, sennheiser, sure!
You'll never know until you try. They just might pleasantly surprise you (or not). As for the branded names? Don't always count on them delivering the best quality product, they often just trade on their names, Beats products being an excellent example of offering nothing more than overpriced junk.

Reason why I did not mention Beats, as it's a money grab brand. I was surprised already by (Cad)$25 Anker soundbud slim, at least when you get Anker you know the customer support is unbeatable, if you have any issues they will fix it or send you a new set of headphones no questions asked (Well they do ask you for a serial to validate you are actually an owner).

Back