Tiny PC drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

djspan101

Hi guys,
here's a tricky one for you. As I mentioned in a previous thread I will be buying an OLD tiny computers desktop PC for £12 in the Friday Ad. As you may know, the firm tiny went into administration and then was bought by another company, Time, however they went bust 1 year later.

What I need is any possible links for Drivers. I will get you the model number sometme next week.

thanks for any help,

djspan101

There are a number of links for drivers, but unfortunately, none are free. Most have a small registration fee, or a small download fee, but they usually have what you need.
DriverGuide is one, Driver Heaven, PCDriverDownloads.com, Great Hope, and others, but a Google search will find you plenty of sites. Just put your Tiny model in a Google search with the word "Drivers" and you should find what you need.

You can also go to www.MajorGeeks.com to download the Everest software (free) ( EVEREST Free Edition 2.20 Download) that will inventory the Tiny brand machine so that you know more about the devices installed, for which you need drivers... Then you can search by specific driver needs. The Tiny must boot, in order for you to do this.

There are plenty of Tiny and Time brand computers that need drivers from time to time, and we have never had trouble finally finding what we needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back