Toshiba P30 Has Unmountable Boot Volume Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, recently when trying to start my toshiba satillite P30 I Got an Error Screen Saying Smart failure predicted on hard dish 0: Toshiba Mk8025Gas - (Pm)

Warning: Immediately back up your data and replace your hard dish drive. A failure may be imminent.

so i try and it loads past the windows screen and i get a blue screen saying unmountable boot volume .

So I load the disk that i get from the company with the laptop and it has this easy restore thing that automatically pops up and when i click okay to continue the restore freezes..
I don't know how to by pass this system restore "easy restore feature to get into regular recover console so i can fix the boot. also now when i try to start the computer i get a screen saying Invalid Partition table and i cant go any further. Im really at a loss here so please if you can help!!!

You are going to have to replace the hard drive. If you don't know how to work on laptops I suggest that you take the Toshiba to a repair center

Do you know if its possible to salvage any document from the computer? i have a lot of important business recoreds stored , approx 10 years worth of accouting history.

10 years! You have to be kidding! If all this is really important to you and you are willing to pay a lot to get it back, a data recovery service may be able to retrieve the data. After this experience, learn proper back up procedures using things like USB flash drives, DVD's and external USB hard drives.They are inexpensive and easy to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back