Troubles with Battlefield Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio

Hey, I'm having troubles with Battle Field Vietnam. Ever since I reinstalled my computer I haven't been able to change the settings (Graphics, Sound etc) my resolution stays at 800x600x16 when it's supposed to be at 1600x1200x32 and my graphics stay at low. My Geometry Quality, Texture Quality, Gamma Control, Contrast and Brightness can change, but I need to change my Resolution and Graphics up. I'll post a picture of what it looks like as soon as I get back from California.

Its possible the resolution is being limited by the monitor driver. Check that you have reinstalled a driver other than the basic. Thats the only thing I can think of off hand.

Are the options available for higher resolutions and it just doesn't change after its selected? Or are higher resolutions not even shown in the game settings? :confused:

Also, did you try raising your resolution up a step at a time? Is it possible you have your AA up so high that you don't have enough mem to run at 1600 anymore? Just some ideas.

Okay, I try to select it. Then I save the settings but it just goes back to low Res and low Graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back