Unable to download video portion of videos

Mark Fuller

I have you tube premium and ytd downloader pro which costs a lot of money, but now I cannot download the video portion of a video, only the audio. I read the article about youtube letting premium subscribers download videos with the right web browser. Is this what's affecting me?

I tried to contact tech support via chat and I sent them an email with the description of the problem. so far nothing. I cannot seem to find a phone number anywhere.

https://docsbay.net/15-best-youtube-downloader-for-pc-2019

It’s worthwhile trying a few options before committing to purchase. It’s the weekend but if you don’t get a reply soon I’d see about getting a refund or at least stopping any monthly payment. There’s usually a free solution available if you persevere. I’m including a link for similar software. It’s two years old but may be useful.

I still didn't get ahold of tech support but I actually think it's the lan and the isp because other people have issues including intermittent tv reception.

The only impressive tech support I have received was from Microsoft when I upgraded from W98 to XP. Apart from that the people I have managed to communicate with seemed to know less than myself so I had to figure it out alone. If you are using a product and it is giving difficulties it's worth cutting your losses. The last one I had problems with was expressvpn which generally speaking is good. On one computer when updating I ended up with two conflicting expressvpn installations on the same desktop. I couldn't uninstall or use either of them. There are better alternatives so I let the subscription lapse a year ago.

The only thing wrong with using an alternate solution in my case is the fact that youtube has all the videos and software I need to get the videos I want. It's almost as if they have a monoply. Is there any alternatives to youtube you can think of?

There is no substitute for Youtube but there is alternative software for recording the video streams. I have in the distant past downloaded Youtube content but it's not something I am able to advise on. Don't get taken in by the ytd title of the software you've signed up for. It isn't the only game in town.

Back