Unigine releases DX11 benchmark 'Heaven'

Status
Not open for further replies.

red1776

Unigine has released a DX11 benchmark tool called 'Heaven' V 1.0, It also runs in DX10/DX9 mode as well and will give your GPU (s) a run for their money. I downloaded and ran it in DX10 default mode (everything on high) and witnessed temperatures that my 3x 4850's have not seen before,even after the likes of an hour of crysis. If you decide to download it and have a go, you will understand why. Its an intensive and impressive looking 23 part benchmark that will move your VGA to tears with impressive depth of field,shading, and volumetrics effects, it also extracts every last polygon your graphics card can muster
Unigine 'Heaven' can be had here http://unigine.com/download/#heaven

okay...bump...i know I posted this on the weekend but doesn't anyone want to give this a go? it seems it may be an actual real assessment of graphics benching.

unigineu.jpg

I admit its nice and a strain on the GPU, but for DX10 Benching in my opinion Crysis is a better tool.

Now when a DX11 GPU comes out, its whole different story.

PS. I love the Free Cam & Free Roam features.

I only have 1 lonely 4850 and its temps are still high in this program (see pic), but you should find the very old tool called "ati tool" it cant overclock a 4850 but it has an excellent artifact tester and it will get temps 1 or 2 degrees higher in benchmark mode.

As you can see my GPU temps are disturbingly high when I run this, even with a fresh application of thermal compound the room temperature is 22.8c!!! Its also disturbing that the idle temp is only 7c to 10c lower!

HighGPUtemps.jpg

I think I have these bad temps because I only have a tiny little accelero s1 rev.2 with zalman copper ram heatsinks all with some measly arctic silver 5. I have 1 120mm led fan directly attached to it and a 120mm fan at an angle drawing air through the bottom dive bay blowing directly at it, and the one on the front of the case is in blowing through the hard drives and onto the side of the card its not much and now I'm worried that its not good enough!!! exclamation point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back