Using 2 Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an HP I installed a new video card with the hope of using the old video card to drive 2 monitors. we are a church that uses a video projector. I can not find the monitor using the stock video card any help as how to turn it on.
Thanks in Advance

Even the cheapest of new video cards support dual monitors. If I offer you tech support do my chances of going to heaven increase?

What video card did u buy? Describe how you have the monitors connected to the PC

Right click on the desktop, click properties, click the settings tab. If your computer can do 2 monitors there should be a screen 1 and a screen 2 listed. Screen 2 may be greyed out. you can activate it by clicking screen two then the checkbox "extend my desktop to this monitor". Then click apply or ok at the bottom. for additional adjustments consult the driver help section of whoever made your video card.

If you only see a screen 1 then you will not be able to use 2 monitors with your current drivers/card/setup.

I will put a good word in for you.
We are using a nvidia video card. the card is a 128mg
The video card is on the agp (not pci) the other monitior is on the board video card.

I did what you told me to do and it is not listed as being two monitior. SO I unplg the new video card and the old video works. I know it worked once before the HD died so this all a reintall

thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back