Vaio Cr Range Manufacturing Flaw!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WOULD LIKE TO BRING THIS TO YOUR NOTICE!!!

tHE CR RANGE'S CLICK BUTTON(THE LEFT ONE) HAS A PROBLEM.

if one checks various laptops of the shelf of similar make(cr range) and clicks the left click button(below the touch pad)....you will find inconsistency among all the models....the problem lies in shallow click, especially towards the left hand bottom corner of the left click button

again this is more prominent in laptops of cr range with finger print scanner in between the two click buttons........manufacturing flaw i guess.....

the problem is present in my new laptop(cr 24 black colour)......i got a ridiculous explanation at the service center saying that , " you should be clicking at the centre of the click button and not in the left bottom corner of the click button!!!"....though the right side click button works fine in any area !!!!!!

this seems to be in line with a similar glitch found in vaio laptop...wherein the space bar doesnt respond towards the extreme left side...this has been well documented in you tube video aswell!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8s0qTjNFKQ

sony seems to be launching expensive products without any proper testing!!!!

ps. the click seems to be softter at the mentioned zone and varies from laptop to laptop of the same model....i foresee the failure of the click button after few months of useage....if the state is such in a brand new laptop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back