Various BSOD screens (Win 7 64-bit)

I just put together some new PC parts and now I am receiving various types of BSOD screens. The system will boot and remain on for around 10-15 minutes then it will BSOD.

Before I go any further I would like to state that I am RMA'ing my RAM sticks because I received a very large error count (40k+ errors when I finally quit the test) when I ran Memtest86 for a few hours. I am fairly certain that the BSOD's are from my bad memory but I was wondering if anyone can take a look at my Minidump files to see if there may be anything else that is wrong or that is causing any issues. I am using a USB mouse and keyboard.

Thanks in advance and please let me know if you have any questions.

New parts:
CPU AMD|ATH II X4 640 AM3
MB ASUS| M4N98TD EVO AM3
VGA GIGABYTE|GV-N450OC-1GI
MEM 2Gx2|GSK F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK
PSU CORSAIR|CMPSU-650TX 650W

Old parts:
Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD3200KSRTL 320GB 7200 RPM SATA
Lite On CD/DVD Burner

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    114.1 KB · Views: 1
Hello JJF, I've gone through all of minidumps provided by you, and the errors are off very random nature, which make me suspect that the issue may be with configuration of RAM in this system (as you have Asus board, and there are so many similar cases I've seen here). Please ensure that RAM is correctly configured in BIOS according to specs (i.e. timings/voltage etc.). If it is correct and still the issue persist, you may need to change voltage incrementally and see whether that stabilizes the system. Regards

Archean, thank you for taking the time to look over the minidump files. I appreciate it. I did update the BIOS timming settings because the settings were originally not set to the RAM stick configuration. The RAM voltage calls for 1.5V and the BIOS was already set to 1.5V. Unfortunately the BSODs were still happening after I updated the BIOS settings.

Memtest86 returned many thousands of errors when I ran it for about 2 hours so I RMA'd the sticks yesterday. I will post back on here when I get my RAM back from Newegg to update this post on whether the BSODs persist or if the issue has been resolved. Thanks again!

Back