Very slow TechSpot loading!

Bobbye

8 PM, EST. I am coming very close to timing out while waiting for TechSpot to finish loading. It's loading in 'pieces'> parts of page loads while status remains "Transferring data from TechSpot."

Could be my ISP, but ll other sites seem okay. Just letting you know in case others have same problem.

Thanks for the note Bobbye. We also noticed and are troubleshooting, unfortunately we have yet to narrow down the issue because the server load was not high at all when it happened.

Julio, wasn't the recent changeover to increase server load? It's an hour and a half since I posted this and right now, I'm getting good speed. Still looking for gremlins!

Have no fear- St. Patrick's Day will be here soon. Maybe a leprechaun or two can help with the troubleshooting! :)

The slowdown lasted less than 10 minutes and the server move was partly an unnecessary upgrade, meaning we weren't even maxing out the previous, much slower machine, but we wanted top notch speed. That said, managing a Linux server I've learned is not an exact science, so please bear with us.

Back