Vista 64 bit Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

thanks in advance am not 100% sure what's the cause of this issue.
i tried everything and it's still there.

and it seems to only happens when i pause/play movies again
not really sure anyways this is the latest crash .dmp

please help

0x00000001: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
STOP error 0x1 means that there has been a mismatch in the APC state index. STOP code 0x00000001 may also display "APC_INDEX_MISMATCH" on the same STOP message.

Honestly, i have never seen this before and through my research it seems that this error occurs when a driver in kernel_mode and another exiting are in conflict. I have also read that it can be due to RAM issues. Have you overclocked at all? Does your BIOS have your memory modules at the correct voltage?

Give us 5 more of your latest minidump files in one Zip file.

Read this link: http://www.geekswhoknow.com/articles/stop-0x00000001-0x0000001-apc_index_mismatch.htm

coming right up thanks so much for the fast reply
i didn't over clock anything and the RAM are running 100%.
i did everything i know but am really really lost now no clue what to do anymore.

thanks alot,

2 of them have the same name don't know why.

Your minidumps all have different error codes. And all point to Windows drivers which are too general to be much help. however, one dump specifically cited two Logitech mouse drivers that could not be loaded and one Daemon Tools driver that could not be loaded.

So...

1. Update your logitech drivers.

2. We have seen many times Daemon Tools causing issues. I am not saying this is your cause but either disable or uninstall and tell us if you still get BSODs.

3. Scan for infections.

Thanks so much i've already uninstalled the logitech.
am using Alcohol 120%, so far am ok i think.
i'll keep you posted.

thanks agian.

if it works for a week with no issues anymore i'll consider this case closed.
and report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back