Vista Out Look Express Delete Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drdave

Vista Windows Mail Delete Problem

I have problem with Vista home which came on my laptop. It's with Windows Mail,I can't delete now two of the internet headers in my in box.This has no message content and says can not be displayed.Does anyone have a fix .
I feel blessed if I go more than a day without having some problem with Vista.I know I'm not alone,but that doesn't make me feel any better.Thanks for any help in advance.

Vista doesn't support Outlook Express, as far as I am aware. Do you have it running because you upgraded to Vista from XP? Or did you manage to get it installed on Vista somehow?

In any case, I've not ran Outlook Express on Vista, that's why I am not having problems.

I am using the Vista equivalent, Windows Live Mail Desktop. Its still in beta but its working just fine for me.

http://get.live.com/betas/maildesktop_betas

Run this instead under Vista and you will have no problems - at least I am not having any anyway.

I stand corrected I have Window's Mail on my laptop.Sorry for the misinformation .It seems that every few days I get one more message in the inbox that I can't delete,and an error message when I try.
Thank you Bill!

Sorry, no idea then. I've found that Windows Live Mail Desktop has worked better than Outlook Express on XP, and that everything has been fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back