Vista trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased a toshiba laptop with vista home premium... i am not at all satisfied with it's performance .. it is slow and glitchy does anyone know where i can buy a recovery disk of XP to match my computer? having trouble with support as well .. i bought the computer in the US but live in canada .. i was trying to save some money but bought myself a big headache in the process ... any ideas would be appreciated.. or maybe a dual boot? anyway throw any ideas my way.. thanks..

I strongly suggest posting your issue in the Laptop forum because you'll get help that deals with your particular problems.

Vista is just slow dude. I have a friend who bought a new laptop. Same thing. Threw XP on there and back to performance! I don't care what people say thats just the way it is. Vista is a dog. Oh and if you have Norton or symantec anything on there remove it. That will also slow your system to a crawl. I suggest Avast as a free anti-virus replacement. AVG use to be my choice but it has gone the way of Vista. Shinny and Slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back